Milford Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
We offer Early Morning appointments, Most insurance accepted and filed, Major credit cards welcome, Handicapped-accessible parking, Emergencies seen promptly, Stereo headphones during your procedure, Computerized scheduling, Care Credits option.
Sedation Dentistry, sometimes called Relaxation Dentistry, refers to the way dentist's manage Pain and Anxiety during dental appointments. Unlike General Anesthesia where a patient is completely unconscious, asleep, and unable to respond, patients under Conscious Sedation, are able to respond to commands and breath on their own. Read more...
- Preventative and Periodontal Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Flouride Treatments
- Sealants for Prevention of Decay
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Intra-Oral Camera Screenings
- Deep Cleaning
- Root Planning
Computerized Gum Disease
- Amalgam (silver) Fillings
- Composite (white) Fillings
- Porcelain and Gold Fillings
- Implant Crowns and Bridges
- Smile Designs
- Bleaching (whiter teeth)
To correct broken, chipped or discolored teeth.
To replace missing teeth or to retain loose dentures or partial dentures.